With India moving towards Digitalization, the new GST (Goods and Service Tax) is most significant indirect tax reform that is suggested to boost investments and increase growth in economy.
India is expected to have the GST bill take full dominance and replace all the indirect Centre and State taxes levied on goods and services by July 2017.
The unification of major taxes under one umbrella would bring transformational changes and implications on the industries.
We at Appface Technologies Pvt Ltd are helping SMEs become “GST ENABLED”, by providing technological services to cater to the enterprise need of evolving together with the Indirect Tax reform.
To become GST ENABLED, we work with SME’s on the following projects and activities.
• Prepare technological Transition Road map to adopt to new GST system.
• Analysis of business processes and ensure GST compliance
• Facilitate sustainable implementation Appface Technologies Pvt Ltd, as part of its “GST ENABLED” agenda is offering following services to SMEs:
• Customization of ERP/billing/Accounting software to enable seamless transition from current to new GST system
• Providing end-to-end complete solution to SMEs to adapt to GST timely.